Friday 8 April 2011

dear friends

Dear friends,
where else can i find,
someone that can cure my sadness,
someone that will listen to me,
someone that share my happiness,
someone that be my word`s complement,

You may not be prefect but..
for me its`s perfect enoungh,
when we declare friendship,
when we cast away misuderstanding,

For things I did wrong,
For words which might hurt,
For my doings that make you cry,
please forgive me,

If I can tell the whole universe,
How much I need you,
Will I throw my voice,
until it`s heard no more,

Thank you for everything,
For the joy the we had,
For the fight that brought us closer,
For the words that fill my heart,

If I have extra lives,
will I redeem it to longer yours,
so..that I will never go through,
How it feels to lose friends like you.

My Dear Friends <3



khas tok fwen deksha only :) - nurul aini , aida naziha , aina nurdayana , siti zulaikha anis , amirah haziqah , nurul asyiqin , siti nur izzati , aishah aqilah , aina haziqah , anis nuranisya , fatin nadhirah , nur syazwani , hmm..spew lgi ek.. x ingt laa.. so far.. smue tok kwn2 deksha yg kt asrama 2.. saya kowng a lot. . :)

1 comment: